vortex

nyanyi nyanyi

nuffnang

blog moods


Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

mama i love u more than everything!!

what do I miss the most?  having you beside me, laying on your shoulder as I fall asleep, knowing that you'll be there when I wake up... i miss you.. i love you more than everything... its amazing how i can feel bad as if my life was falling apart..then i hear your voice and everything suddenly seems FINE  :) but now, i can't see your face everyday.. not even every week.. thats why i call you everyday.. ^_^ i'm feel like crying... but i tried to be strong.. i wiil do my best at here.. UiTM Segamat... far away from Penang... far away from you... my love, please pray da best for me... i'll make u proud of me... i'm ur daughter.. i'll be as strong as you.. you're a superb mama in diz world..guess what..in our life, no matter how old you are or how long she has been gone, there are some days you just want your mom! and everyday i just want my mom!! I miss you mama!! I'm proud, i'm happy bcoz i have a mom who has made me laugh, hugged me tight, watched me succeed, saw me fail, cheered me up, and kept me strong. I  love you mom!! i'll perform my best here.. thats the only things i can do to make you happy rite now.. i pray for your happiness...  (^_^)v
wonder woman saya

No comments: